The new SLATE PRO AUDIO DRAGON is unlike any dynamic audio processor you've heard before. Simply put, the Dragon was created by Steven Slate
and STUDIO ELECTRONICS (Greg St. Regis and Tim Caswell for those keeping score on this project) to be the most versatile compressor, limiter and sound shaping tool that the Pro Audio Industry had ever seen.
We think it is and the swirling Davey Suicide designed front panel ghosting adds just the right texture.
* 1176-style FET Gain Reduction Circuit
* 1073 Class A Discrete Amplifier
* 3 EQ-Emphasis Character Filters
* Parallel Compression Mix Knob
* Vintage and Normal Modes
* Analog Tape-style Saturation Modes
* High Pass Filter Side Chain
* Ratios 2:1 to Squash