SE-1X Standalone Editor
1st things 1st: You must send us your Product ID
(and yes click there) to receive an Activation Key.
A standalone app is now available for the SE-1X persuasion. SE Sound Designer and Coder Emmanuel Santoul has delivered yet again. Like the OmegaCodeEditor/ATCeditor/SE-02, it also floats an expanded virtual synth above your actual and venerated SE-1X.
1. Complete front panel implementation.
2. Extended panel for full patch review and edit.
3. 4+4+4 banks landscape (4 ROM, 4 RAM, 4 on your hard drive).
4. Alpha-numeric patch naming/renaming.
5. Deep and detailed Patch and Bank exploration modification made easy.
6. Visual Patch edit and compare of all parameters.
7. Bank saving/loading made easy.
8. Tone Wizard functionality for quick and weird patch generation.
9. Crazy useful random patch name generator.
Note: The app does not generate sound; it only address MIDI and SysEx data.
Mac: OS X 10.7 (Lion) and higher, 64bits app.
PC: Win7 and higher 32bits app. No Plug-in planned at this time.